Lovin' our Elda Boone

Lovin' our Elda Boone
Massachusetts Boston 2012-2014

Sunday, September 1, 2013

We are staying in Waterbury

Hello all!

Well, 22 investigators has dwindled to 11.  Which is still AWESOME, don't get me wrong... Several people dropped us (including Maria... LAME!!!), and we had to drop several people.  Some had to go back into the Finding Pool after appointments fell through, etc.  All in all, we're still doing very well, and we're staying pretty busy!

It's been a pretty uneventful week.  It's been pretty "business as usual."  (The drops and everything have happened over the past 3 weeks.  It's been tough to deal with, but it's their choice, so I choose not to worry about it.)  

However, Elder Echols and I are both staying in Waterbury, so I'm going to be here for at least another 3 months.  I'm excited to be here and to be a part of what this ward is going to do!!  All of the Elders in my District think I'm going to train after Elder Echols goes home (HIGHLY unlikely...), so we'll see how all that plays out...

Love y'all, and hope you're having a great week!!

-Elda Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment