![]() |
| Elder Boone and Elder Echols at Fenway Park. |
Elder Echols and I are going to be having a baptism within the next 2 weeks! We have been visiting with a part-member family in the ward and sharing a brief version of the discussions with them for our "spiritual thoughts" after the meeting. Through these lessons, we have re-activated their father and been teaching his family of 6. One of the kids, Steven, has been coming to Church with his dad, and on Sunday, he asked us, "Who would I talk to about being baptized?" Such a mix of emotions went through my mind: everything from "YES!!" to "How did we not tell him that before?!" and everything in between. We'll have to go over a few things with him, but he's pretty much all set to be baptized either this Sunday or next. We're so excited for that!
In addition, Michelle was finally confirmed. She has struggled with anemia for the past 2 weeks, and hasn't been able to make it to Church. We stopped by during the week to give her a blessing, and she was able to make it to Church! As if Sunday couldn't get any better, the less-active family of all less-active families in this ward came to Church yesterday. When they walked in the door, I Bishop say 'WOW' on the stand. God's work is going forward, and it's amazing to be a part of it!!
If only I could have gotten this email sooner-I could have put Parker on the Prayer Roll at the Boston Temple! Oh well-no use worrying about that. I'll definitely include him in my prayers.
And my camera isn't working with this computer... so no pictures or videos today. Sorry! Maybe at another computer another time, though :)
I love all of you, and hope this finds everything going well!!
-Elda Boone

No comments:
Post a Comment