Lovin' our Elda Boone

Lovin' our Elda Boone
Massachusetts Boston 2012-2014

Monday, July 28, 2014

Elder Wright

July 28, 2014
Elder Johnson and Brother and Sister Love, ward mission leaders.

Hello everybody!
            This week was pretty crazy! We had transfers, and we found out that Elder Johnson is getting transferred to Merrimack, New Hampshire. I was pretty bummed about that, because I love this guy! We've had so much fun, and he's a great comp. My new comp is Elder Wright, and he was actually trained by Elder Motes-my last companion. There's still a ton of work to do, and I'm excited to get down to it with Elder Wright this next transfer!
            There's not really a whole lot of exciting things going on, with regards to investigators. Actually, we haven't taught a single lesson since I've been here. We're working with members and opening our mouths, but people just don't seem too interested yet. But I know that there is way too much in store for this area to just up and quit now, though!
            We had exchanges with our ZL's, and I got to be with Elder Sutherland. It was so great to be able to talk with him after almost 20 months! We sat in bed and talked FOREVER, and then talked for another 3-4 hours the next morning. And of course, true to form, Elder Sutherland got sick when we were together. So we went home and threw in "The 10 Commandments" and had a movie night. Of course, he couldn't sleep because he felt like he was going to throw up and had a burning fever, so I stayed up until like 2 or 3 in the morning with him, running back and forth to get cold rags until his fever broke. I feel so bad for this guy-when he gets sick, he gets SICK. And there's a startling correlation between us being together, and him getting sick...
           Elder Johnson and I have an ESPN tour tomorrow, so there will be lots of pics for you guys next week! Catch y'all later! (Lots of pics as in, in 4 months and 1 week...and today is my 20-month mark :P)

-"Eldah" Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment